COVID -19 Statement 1st May 2020
How we are responding to COVID-19?
As we re-commence our slip resistance testing service, we have outlined below the key measures we are putting in place to comply with government guidelines and to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and the public.
· To support social distancing, we will not be holding any face to face meetings:
We kindly request that all booking in at site is carried out over the phone. Our Technicians will notify you when they arrive at site and leave site via telephone. If required they can send a photograph of themselves on site, this can be discussed at the initial booking in stage.
o If you would like to talk to the Technicians for any reason, they will be more than happy to talk over the phone.
· All Technicians will wear gloves, carry hand sanitiser and soapy water sprays. Where facilities are available, they will wash hands before, during and after testing at each individual site.
· All Technicians will wear face masks.
· Technicians will use barriers when testing to ensure a 2m safety distance between them and members of the public whilst on site.
· All equipment used will be sanitised before and after each test visit, where possible new equipment will be used.
· Staff will not be using public transport at these times, unless absolutely necessary.
· As a business all staff will follow guidelines to work from home, unless their role prevents it, this is to ensure the safety of our team but also to ensure we can continue to deliver an uninterrupted and important Health and Safety service to our customers.
· All reports will be delivered via the normal media.
Our staff are available to offer any floor safety advice throughout this difficult time, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 712160 and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.