Slip Risk Awareness Training
It’s great to see that more and more people are protecting themselves by having a slip risk test report and certificate in place, but we often see gaps in routines and behaviours that could further protect against slip incidents and claims.
With Slip, Trips and Falls becoming increasingly important and high on people’s agenda SlipTest have seen increased uptake in their Slip Awareness Training sessions, designed to help you and your staff combat gaps in routines and behaviours that are potentially leaving you exposed.
The course ensures your employees are prepared and confident in understanding factors that affect slip risk and can proactively assist to reduce the number of incidents.
In the event of a slip, staff members will be armed with the knowledge to effectively record the details of the incident, ensuring that your claims defensibility is not left exposed, ultimately protecting your bottom line.
For up to 8 delegates, the course covers:
- Do you understand the mechanics of a slip and how a slip actually occurs?
- Do you fully understand the factors influencing slip risk on your premises?
- Are you effectively measuring and managing the risk of slip in accordance to H&S laws?
- Do you know what actions you can implement to reduce slip risk within your day to day role?
- Are you aware of actions you can take to mitigate and manage any slip risk posed?
- Are you are reporting slip incidents correctly or are you leaving yourself exposed?
These are just some of the question we will answer on the day.
All courses are tailored to your needs and will be delivered at your premises in a suitable room. Courses are designed to run for approximately half a day.
Sessions empower you, your colleagues and employees to have a real impact in reducing, preventing and managing slip risk within your premises.
So, if you want to further increase your claims defensibility and ensure your staff are fully aware of slip risk contact us today to find out more.
Click here to register your interest.